Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring has sprung


Our neighbor hosts an annual Easter Egg hunt at the elementary school we hope that Ada will get into this Fall, and from the photos posted here, I think you can tell why. They have a beautiful butterfly garden and outdoor learning experience, fit with a Ramada, compost bins, rain barrels and a chalk board. But Sunday was for hunting Easter eggs, spending time with friends, and enjoying a beautiful afternoon together.

Stranger danger! He couldn't find his Mom fast enough.

Helping water the butterfly garden.


Nothing like a chicken bone and a cookie.

Did I mention I love this school.

We were grateful that Logan, the boy I care for during the week, was able to join us for the hunt.

Quentin and his buddy Logan sharing their loot.


I have no doubt that Logan will marry a curly-haired woman someday. He LOVES Ada.

And he was done.
I mentioned in my post last week an exciting new project I am working on. It has not gone live yet, but here is a sneak peek for you: Follow the Tractor!

I'll tell you more about it later, when I am not sleep deprived. My pillow is calling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Sure hope she gets in this school! Love ya Mom