| We went to church, had dinner, left out milk and cookies for Santa and went right to bed. |
| Easiest time I've ever had putting the kids to bed. Ada did not want to read books or leave the hall light on, "I just want to listen for Santa." Well OK then. |
| "How does he know I like Minnie & Mickey Mouse?" |
| 2 cookies and a lollipop -- that's all she wanted (thanks Aunt Stephanie for sending the lollipops). |
| Is this how you pose for pictures, Mom? |
| Oblivious but happy all the same. |
| "Wow, this was really nice of Santa." |
| Playing in the "band in a box" box. |
| That pose again, showing off her new jewels from Grandparents and friends. |
| Not sure what to play with first! |
| Ding! Ding! |
| Having fun with her new art supplies. |
2 comments:
So much fun! Thanks for sharing! Mom C.
Thanks for the Christmas morning glimpses! Precious memories! Christmas hugs to all, Grandma S.
Post a Comment