Saturday, October 15, 2011

Having kids makes for a janky computer keyboard




I can still use Left Shift, Left-arrow, and sometimes the letter R (It took about 3 clicks to type that).

All other broken keys are just that. Broken. I don't even know what the one next to the space bar is supposed to be anymore.

I'm not so heartbroken over the Function keys. Who uses them again? Wish they'd have plucked the Function keys and left me the one's I need. These kids and their long arms and little fingers.

Not shown -- the broken Right-arrow key.

Man there are a lot of words with the letter "R" in them.

Someday I won't have to copy and paste a Q to write Quentin's name!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call "Geek Squad" they can fix anything! Lol Mom

Anonymous said...

Not so,,,but yes, funny! My cat dances across my keys whenever I sit down...at least I can erase that string of jibberish! How much are new keyboards? :) Maribeth