Sunday, October 9, 2011

1st Haircuts

Where did all this hair come from?!

The day before the first cut



No, we did not intend to go to Sports Clips for their first hair cut.  It's a long story. 
I almost started crying when she cut the first curl and gave it to me for Ada's scrapbook

Quentin slept through most of the cut -- which is why his current cut is rather crooked 
LOVE THIS LITTLE MAN!

I can't figure out how to turn this -- so just tilt your head

Proud of her very first haircut 

He is so stinkin' cute, crooked cut and all!!

The lunch bunch -- post haircut

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutest kids ever! Love the new doo's. Wasn't Ada bald at a year old? Mom

Steve & Sarabeth said...

Oh my goodness. Ada's hair is adorable!! And I still can't get over how blue Q's eyes are - you can see it even in pictures.

Anonymous said...

Priceless and adorable! Grandma S.