I don't like how quickly this is happening.
How fast they are growing.
Crawling.
Baby food.
Helping to set the table.
Dressing all on her own.
Summer camp.
Saying things like, "I am growing up".
Saying things like, "I am growing up".
The list goes on.
| Pretending to be a Doctor with Sam's belt as her stethoscope |
| I bought this onsie before I was even pregnant with Ada. Ada wore it and now he is about to grow out of it, too. |
I know I should be happy about this.
I am not.
I am not.
| Sorry this is blurry - Ada took a picture of her "brudder" in his Santa hat |
| Proud of her braid |
I suppose I will just be proud instead.
4 comments:
Soak it all up! It goes by so fast. Mom C.
Oh, I hear ya. There are times when I think "I can't wait until they can __________" by themselves, but most of the time I'm just wishing I could freeze them!
Now do you understand why I had 5? Those are the years I wish I could redo! Mom S.
I know! It's like a daily process of letting go. Sweet things.
P.S. Hudson says "cute" as he is looking at these pictures.
Post a Comment