Friday, June 24, 2011

Conversations with Ada: Installment 3

Please note cut on her lip for the first day of camp.  Someone wanted to shave like her Daddy.  




Sam, "Ada, what did you do at school today?"

Ada, in the backseat of the car on their way home, "You talk for me, Dad. I'm tired."

Garbage can for Oscar the Grouch


Later that day.

Michele, "Ada, how was summer camp today? What did you do?"

Ada, "I can't talk, Mom."


Big Bird


Thankfully we have evidence of what she did this week.  


 Little stinker.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a big stinker to me! Thanks for sharing! Loved it. Gma C

Steve & Sarabeth said...

Looks like a fun camp! I bet it was nice to have some you/Quentin time?

Anonymous said...

Sounds just like when we tried to get information out of her dad! Silly little girl...I'm sure she had fun! Hugs, Grandma S.