Tuesday, January 25, 2011

To Ada, Love Dad

New art work donning Ada's bedroom walls - advice and life lessons from Dad.






9 comments:

Steve & Sarabeth said...

Did Sam seriously draw all that? Adorable!!

Schwartz said...

Well, he colored it, yes. All Ada wants to do is color, and she wants to do it with us. We've become a bit addicted as well! :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! Good job Sam! Mom

Bonnie Kim said...

I love coloring- one of my favorite things to do as a baby-sitter. I think Sam should consider writing children's books!

Schwartz said...

Oh my goodness, Bonnie! We have so talked about that. He's tired of not seeing any fathers/male figures in children's books. We totally want to write the, but of course don't know how, and don't have an illustrator, unless you call coloring other people's artwork illustrating! :)

Becky said...

Nice work Sam! Love those :)

Sarah said...

If Sam had any illustrating skills, I'd publish it for you! I can recommend a couple professional illustrators if you want . . . :)

Anonymous said...

He's a good dad, says his mom!

The Engman family said...

Those are cute - very memorable.