Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Come on!! Cutest witch ever you say? Yes, I think so too.

We went to the Harvest Festival at Ada's friend Ellen's school. It was quite the affair - TONS of activities, food, popcorn, cotton candy, games...you name it, they had it. One of the best Halloweens I've had in a long time, mostly because we got to watch the kids play and see some amazingly cute kids dressed up.

Ada loves her hat now. Adorable.

Do you remember when I mentioned a few posts back that Ada loves to walk. Well, she escaped out the front door yesterday with her glow worm when I ran to get my shoes. We found her walking down the path away from our place (it's an enclosed condominium style place, but still has access to the parking lot!). I wonder how far she would have walked without us?

I believe she spied a carved pumpkin in front of our neighbors front door, which apparently tickled her funny bone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Independent! Mom

Anonymous said...

Yep, cutest witch ever! Grandma S.

The Engman family said...

precious! they are so hard to pin down at that age! wish i could spend more time with you guys.

Becky said...

Yes!! I believe I got her that glow worm!!! Very cute. love you all!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Becky - did get her that glow-worm. She loves it, as do we since it seems to be the trick for nap and bedtime!!

BTW, everyone. I have NO IDEA who the I WANT TO BE YOU post is about, but I recommend not clicking on the link to find out. Wacky!

Michele