
Ada was mesmerized by the soldiers who came to play in a brass instrument band from Ft. Huachuca. They were really good. Ada has a thing for musicians, I think.

Ada, Peter and I having fun petting the sheep and burrow. Ada made her horsey sound "hee-hee" when she saw him.

Ellen dressed up as an Iris. One of the "cons" about not having Ada in daycare is that she doesn't get to play with other kids very often. It made us so happy last night to see Ada and Ellen running around in circles with one another squealing, laughing, screaming and having a grand time. Now, this was of course induced by oodles of cotton candy, but hey, it made me smile anyway.
Ada fishing for a new book with Dad (or as she prefers to call him, "Dat").
Ada has a thing for Clifford the Red Dog (maybe she'll meet a musician named Clifford one day?). I'm not kidding. She stalked him last night. I don't think she had ANY idea that I was following closely behind when she followed him all over the Church grounds. Gotta keep any eye on this one, folks!
1 comment:
This made me smile all the way thru. You guys are having so much fun with her. Mom
Post a Comment