Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hi Great Grandma Barb!


I try and make it a routine to call my Grandma Barb and Mom on the weekends to check in and see what is happening in Oregon. I had the pleasure of chatting with them both today, and learning a few recipes from my Grandma which I cooked up for our dinner tonight (so good!).

My Grandma doesn't have access to the Internet (no computer), so she visited a friend today to log on and look at Ada's blog. Her friend, Lydia, agreed to print out our posts so that my Grandma could sit and read them at her leisure. I thought I'd post a few new pics for her, before they are printed out (thank you, Lydia!).

So Grandma, this post is for you. Love you lots - Shell


The top video is Ada waking up Friday morning. It is usually a much more detailed production with lots of stretching, yawning and fluttering eyes that lasts FOREVER. The bottom video, while you can't really see her, is Ada showing off one of her new talents...chatting away! Love her!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh so cuuuute! (and funny, between Ada and your commentary I was cracking up! :))

I love her!

melissa

Anonymous said...

Soooo precious! Give her a big hug and kiss from her Grannyb