Ada helped me work a bit today on taking photographs for the other gig I have. Is it strange that my daughter finds it normal to pose food and take pictures of it?
She added a bouquet of clover blossoms to "make it look awesome." She was right.
I take my art direction from an almost 4 year old now.
Quentin was mad because I wouldn't let him play with the food (he did grab one egg while I was I taking a picture, and tossed it on the table, only cracking it a bit).
This is him showing me he is not happy.
This is him showing me he is not happy.
No shortage of drama around here.
Thank goodness Dad started the lawn mower, which is apparently hilarious.
Strawberries, chocolate, and dirt covered face.
Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks? I'll go do it for you!
3 comments:
So darn cute! Both of them!! Mom C.
They really are adorable. Can't wait to see you guys in July!
Oh Q and Hud would be buddies. Yes indeed.
Post a Comment