Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Naturalist or a Photographer?

I am not quite sure which of the two we have on our hands here, but maybe both. Thanks again to Aunt Sarabeth for her suggestion to pass along the "old" camera in our house to our budding preschooler. Ada and I went for a nature stroll yesterday, and she of course brought her new camera along. My favorite part of this, aside from her interest in the flowers and trees, is her "photographer stance" -- I can't stop laughing when I see it. Oh, and how she exclaims, "Yes! That's right!", as if the flora and fauna are posing just for her.

Try and wipe the grin off of my face.








Now for a look at her photos:

A "beautiful" flower

The Christmas lights are "sooo beautiful!"

A berry "for the birds"


The "most beautiful" Christmas tree in the neighborhood

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love her so much! Gma C.