Looks like one happy girl! Loved it! Mom
So loving her hair!!! I bet you hear that a lot :) Happy Birthday Miss Ada!
Happy Birthday, dear Ada! I'm so glad we got to celebrate with you this year! We love you, Grandma and Grandpa Schwartz
Interesting history that if I've heard it before, I didn't remember it. Very cool that you have a keepsake letter for our sweet little Ada V. who already has a legacy of sorts of her own! Mom S.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like one happy girl! Loved it! Mom
So loving her hair!!! I bet you hear that a lot :) Happy Birthday Miss Ada!
Happy Birthday, dear Ada! I'm so glad we got to celebrate with you this year! We love you, Grandma and Grandpa Schwartz
Interesting history that if I've heard it before, I didn't remember it. Very cool that you have a keepsake letter for our sweet little Ada V. who already has a legacy of sorts of her own! Mom S.
Post a Comment