ada is mad because it's been so long since we've posted... in jail... after-Thanksgiving-dinner coma...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Again...too cute! I can see your eyes, Michele, in the bottom pic. Now I'm waiting to see her in some of her Christmas finery! I love the pink sweater! Mb
Zach and his girlfriend, Melissa said the same thing about her eyes - Sam and I still think she just looks like a baby. One of these days it will hit us that she looks like one of us!
4 comments:
Again...too cute! I can see your eyes, Michele, in the bottom pic.
Now I'm waiting to see her in some of her Christmas finery! I love the pink sweater! Mb
Zach and his girlfriend, Melissa said the same thing about her eyes - Sam and I still think she just looks like a baby. One of these days it will hit us that she looks like one of us!
Thanks, I think it's a cute sweater, too! :)
She's getting to be such a big girl! Can't believe it. Eager to see her soon.
The top picture is totally a Sam smile.
Post a Comment