Keeping that in mind, I write this to her on this very historic night.
I am so proud to be your Mom tonight. I wish you were fully able to comprehend what has happened today and the impact it has made on our lives, our country and the world. It is truly a celebration that I got to share with you.
Who knows what life will bring you - who you may become and what you might do; tonight has opened the door for so many possibilities. No matter what, your Dad and I will be so proud if you hold the following values - social justice, responsibility and compassion for others.
Maybe you will get to run someday! Schwartz ticket 2044!
I would write more, but you are tired and need to go to bed. I Love you.
1 comment:
you are adorable! This is beautiful, can't wait until Ada gets to read it.
Post a Comment