I scheduled Ada to have her picture taken at Sears Portrait Studio today, something I have really been looking forward to. When we arrived I put her in a beautiful white dress my cousin Debbie purchased for her; we chose our background and were ready to go. Now - Ada is a laid back kid...we've even been accused of giving her "special brownies" because she is so chilled out. Ada of course waits until the very moment we start to take pictures to throw an epic fit. Sam and I did our best today to calm her down. I can generally massage her legs and talk to her, quietly - or Sam's voice usually does the job (she hears his voice and lights up).
No. Not today.
Adding to the chaos was the most annoying young woman taking Ada's picture. Imagine being 4 months old, wearing a beautiful, yet uncomfortable dress and having a really loud woman purring in your face, poking you in the side and brushing your face with a feather duster.
Can we say "over-stimulation"?
Sam and I did our best, despite the purring woman, to get a few smiles out of Ada; or at least get her to stop screaming and squirming around. I think we might just stick with the home studio photos (but gmail blogger won't let me post any right now...another time).
~ MRS
No comments:
Post a Comment